The Alpine Trail E takes all the greatness of our longest travel, most aggressive enduro platform to make our most capable eMTB to date. With the same critically acclaimed aluminium 150mm MultiTrac chassis and progressive geometry as the conventional Alpine Trail models, but with a 250W Shimano STEPS boost to take you further, faster, and into bigger adventures than ever before.
• All-new Series 4 alloy frame with integrated battery, power switch, charging port, and built-in rear speed sensor. The integrated battery is protected behind a removable protective plate.
• Mixed wheel sizes: 29 x 2.5” front and 27.5 x 2.8” rear, with the larger diameter front wheel rolling over most any trail obstacle and offering the best cornering traction, and the burly rear setup adding playfulness while enhancing acceleration and braking traction.
• MultiTrac suspension optimized for the Shimano STEPS system, with coil rear springs on both models.
• Modern geometry adapted from the progressive numbers featured on the 2021 Alpine Trail models, but with a half degree slacker 63° headtube angle, 435mm chainstays (5mm longer). Seattube angles remain a steep 78°.
• Integrated rubber frame bump stops and chainstay pad, built to withstand whatever the trail may dish out.
• Dropper post optimization to let the rider run longer than stock posts if desired.
• 160mm front/150mm rear travel.
This is a loan, your monthly repayments will be for months with a final repayment of . The total amount payable is . % APR representative.
Consumer credit services are only available to over 18s and subject to status.
Credit is provided by V12 Retail Finance Ltd, a trading name of Secure Trust Bank Plc. which is registered in England and Wales: 541132. Registered Office: One Arleston Way, Solihull, B90 4LH. Secure Trust Bank Plc is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority with registration number 204550. For more information please visit www.v12retailfinance.com.
This tool is for estimation purposes only. Actual finance application is completed during checkout.
To be eligible for finance you must:
Meeting this criteria does not guarantee acceptance. Applications from students (unless employed at least 16 hours per week), or unemployed single house persons will not be considered. Applications are welcome from retired individuals in receipt of a private or company pension (aged 50 or over at date of application). As part of the application a search will be made on your credit history.
If you are intending to use finance as your payment option, please note we will only ship your order to your billing address, and not to an alternative delivery address.