Kenevo Expert Shown*
The Kenevo is the most capable eMTB you can find—complete with 180mm of front and rear suspension, the smoothest and most powerful motor available, and more miles per charge than ever before. Our Kenevo Comp model pairs all that technology with a smart mix of components that'll withstand the most demanding conditions and riders.
• The completely redesigned alloy Kenevo frame features an M5 alloy front- and rear-end, an asymmetrical Sidearm design, and a new axle path and leverage curve that give the bike insane levels of control in the most challenging trails.
• Marzocchi Bomber CR coil-sprung shock offers 180mm of plush suspension as well as adjustable low-speed compression and rebound damping, to help you dial in the ride to your style and terrain.
• Marzzochi Bomber Z1 air-sprung fork provides 180mm of smooth, controlled front suspension. Features include a proven FOX GRIP damper and EVOL air spring. Simple, reliable and absolutely capable of swallowing any rock or root that comes your way.
• The custom Specialized 2.1 motor represents the pinnacle of e-bike motor technology. The new motor is more efficient, 15% smaller, and 11% lighter than its predecessor. It has many other features that no other e-bike can touch, like instant engagement, fantastic heat management, a double freewheel design that disengages the gear box when you hit top speed, and silent, smooth, and consistent output—even at max power.
• This Turbo’s new Specialized M2-series battery features a 500Wh capacity. That powerful battery is seamlessly integrated inside the frame and is easily removed in seconds, with a single hex wrench.
BRINK is incredibly proud to bring you a handpicked selection of the very best Specialized has to offer. High end mountain bikes, and a select few other items that stand out for their exceptional quality or fantastic value for money. This is without doubt some of the finest mountain biking equipment in the world.View Brand
This is a loan, your monthly repayments will be for months with a final repayment of . The total amount payable is . % APR representative.
Consumer credit services are only available to over 18s and subject to status.
Credit is provided by V12 Retail Finance Ltd, a trading name of Secure Trust Bank Plc. which is registered in England and Wales: 541132. Registered Office: One Arleston Way, Solihull, B90 4LH. Secure Trust Bank Plc is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority with registration number 204550. For more information please visit www.v12retailfinance.com.
This tool is for estimation purposes only. Actual finance application is completed during checkout.
To be eligible for finance you must:
Meeting this criteria does not guarantee acceptance. Applications from students (unless employed at least 16 hours per week), or unemployed single house persons will not be considered. Applications are welcome from retired individuals in receipt of a private or company pension (aged 50 or over at date of application). As part of the application a search will be made on your credit history.
If you are intending to use finance as your payment option, please note we will only ship your order to your billing address, and not to an alternative delivery address.