The all-new S-Works Turbo Levo is by far the most stoke-inducing model in the Turbo Levo line. The top-shelf model features an entirely carbon frame with a stiffness-enhancing asymmetric Sidearm design. On top of that stunning frame, we’ve added 150mm of smooth and controlled suspension travel, the smoothest and most powerful motor, a new 700Wh battery that boosts your range by a massive 40 percent...and that’s just for starters.
• S-Works frames always represent the pinnacle of our engineering capabilities. In the case of the Levo, that means a full-carbon frame that's not only class-leading when it comes to weight, but absolutely bomber.
• The top-tier bike deserves a top-tier shock. We equipped the S-Works Levo with a FOX FLOAT DPS Factory shock, complete with slick Kashima coated stanchion and a 3-position compression damping adjuster.
• The best of the best. FOX's 36 Factory E-bike fork features the Grip 2 damper, the tuner's delight, complete with high-speed and low-speed compression and rebound damping.
• The custom Specialized 2.1 motor represents the pinnacle of e-bike motor technology. The new motor is more efficient, 15% smaller, and 11% lighter than its predecessor. It has many other features that no other e-bike can touch, like instant engagement, fantastic heat management, a double freewheel design that disengages the gear box when you hit top speed, and silent, smooth, and consistent output—even at max power.
• The Levo’s Turbo Connect Unit (or “TCU”) is more than an “On-Off” button—it’s the brains of the bike. The TCU shows your battery level and power-assist mode. It also communicates, via ANT+/Bluetooth®, with our optional handlebar display to display even more information about your day’s ride.
• This Turbo’s new Specialized M2-series battery features a 700Wh capacity, which increases your range by a staggering 40%. We integrated that battery seamlessly iinside the frame and made it easy to remove with a single hex wrench.
BRINK is incredibly proud to bring you a handpicked selection of the very best Specialized has to offer. High end mountain bikes, and a select few other items that stand out for their exceptional quality or fantastic value for money. This is without doubt some of the finest mountain biking equipment in the world.View Brand
This is a loan, your monthly repayments will be for months with a final repayment of . The total amount payable is . % APR representative.
Consumer credit services are only available to over 18s and subject to status.
Credit is provided by V12 Retail Finance Ltd, a trading name of Secure Trust Bank Plc. which is registered in England and Wales: 541132. Registered Office: One Arleston Way, Solihull, B90 4LH. Secure Trust Bank Plc is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority with registration number 204550. For more information please visit www.v12retailfinance.com.
This tool is for estimation purposes only. Actual finance application is completed during checkout.
To be eligible for finance you must:
Meeting this criteria does not guarantee acceptance. Applications from students (unless employed at least 16 hours per week), or unemployed single house persons will not be considered. Applications are welcome from retired individuals in receipt of a private or company pension (aged 50 or over at date of application). As part of the application a search will be made on your credit history.
If you are intending to use finance as your payment option, please note we will only ship your order to your billing address, and not to an alternative delivery address.