Here’s where the gloves come off—the Turbo Levo Expert Carbon sheds serious weight with its advanced carbon front triangle and brings a high level of technical capability with a FOX 36 fork and DPS shock.
• How do we deliver the best possible bang for your buck? We shed serious weight by going with a carbon front triangle and kept costs down with the addition of an M5 premium aluminum alloy rear-end, making the Levo Expert not only lightweight but also stiff and responsive. We designed this bike to shred and that meant giving the Levo a low bottom bracket, lengthy top tube, and short chainstays. We also tweaked the kinematics of the frame to make the suspension more supple on small hits and yet perfectly capable of taking the big hits without bottoming out.
• The FOX FLOAT DPS Performance offers up 150mm of stiction-free performance as well as a 3-position compression-damping aduster.
• FOX's 36 Performance fork brings the flex-free handling and supple stroke that the 36 is famous for, as well as on-the-fly tuning courtesy of its 3-position, micro-adjust compression damper.
• The custom Specialized 2.1 motor represents the pinnacle of e-bike motor technology. The new motor is more efficient, 15% smaller, and 11% lighter than its predecessor. It has many other features that no other e-bike can touch, like instant engagement, fantastic heat management, a double freewheel design that disengages the gear box when you hit top speed, and silent, smooth, and consistent output—even at max power.
• The Levo’s Turbo Connect Unit (or “TCU”) is more than an “On-Off” button—it’s the brains of the bike. The TCU shows your battery level and power-assist mode. It also communicates, via ANT+/Bluetooth®, with our optional handlebar display to display even more information about your day’s ride.
• This Turbo’s new Specialized M2-series battery features a 700Wh capacity, which increases your range by a staggering 40%. We integrated that battery seamlessly iinside the frame and made it easy to remove with a single hex wrench.
BRINK is incredibly proud to bring you a handpicked selection of the very best Specialized has to offer. High end mountain bikes, and a select few other items that stand out for their exceptional quality or fantastic value for money. This is without doubt some of the finest mountain biking equipment in the world.View Brand
This is a loan, your monthly repayments will be for months with a final repayment of . The total amount payable is . % APR representative.
Consumer credit services are only available to over 18s and subject to status.
Credit is provided by V12 Retail Finance Ltd, a trading name of Secure Trust Bank Plc. which is registered in England and Wales: 541132. Registered Office: One Arleston Way, Solihull, B90 4LH. Secure Trust Bank Plc is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority with registration number 204550. For more information please visit www.v12retailfinance.com.
This tool is for estimation purposes only. Actual finance application is completed during checkout.
To be eligible for finance you must:
Meeting this criteria does not guarantee acceptance. Applications from students (unless employed at least 16 hours per week), or unemployed single house persons will not be considered. Applications are welcome from retired individuals in receipt of a private or company pension (aged 50 or over at date of application). As part of the application a search will be made on your credit history.
If you are intending to use finance as your payment option, please note we will only ship your order to your billing address, and not to an alternative delivery address.