WORK WITH US!
Job Title: Junior Workshop Technician - Full time
We’re looking for a junior technician / bike mechanic to join our awesome workshop team at BRINK.
Primarily working with high end mountain bikes, you will need an in-depth knowledge of mechanical principles and be able to work with accuracy and authority. We set the bar high for our level of service to our customers so if you’re confident in your abilities, want to learn from the best tech team in business and think you are up to the task, read on.
- Previous experience in a similar role is advantageous
- Cytech 2/3, bEng or similar qualification is advantageous
- Other cycle industry experience advantageous
- A working knowledge of MTB technologies is essential
- A sound knowledge of MTB sport and racing
- Desire to engage with, relate to and understand clients
- Be a keen rider able to understand the dynamics of modern mountain bikes
- A sound knowledge of social media is advantageous
Main role and responsibilities
- Service and repair or a wide range of mountain bike brands
- Assembly and setup of stock bikes and custom builds
- Maintenance of demo bike fleet
- Be clean, methodical, efficient and professional
- Attend occasional events in house and off site
- Provide clients with sound technical information and suggestions by phone, email and in person
- Rota based weekend work
- Be ready to lead customers on our weekly ride out at a vomit inducing pace
- Must be “car park jib” proficient.
What you get in return
- Work with the best products and brands in the world
- Opportunity to develop knowledge and skills across all types of MTB tech
- Cytech level 2 & 3 training included
- Staff discounts & brand perks
- Competitive salary
- Pension scheme
- Unlimited pump track use
We ride bikes and think you should to, so as well as inexhaustible opportunities for carpark jib progression we’re also reasonably flexible with regards to working style and patterns
Our workshop is customer facing and very busy. You’ll need to be confident enough to work on someone's pride and joy with them potentially looking over your shoulder. You will form part of a great team with big plans for the future.
Come on! Get in touch!
CV & cover letter to: email@example.com